Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Lexi Black’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, which is a trading name of Lexi Black. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Mental and Medical Health Disclaimer
The information available on this website, including text, graphics, images, videos, and information, and included in marketing and supplemental information in relation to the promotion of Lexi Black as a brand and business (such as newsletters, downloads, or social media content on other platforms), are general in nature and are not intended as medical or mental health advice or a substitute for obtaining medical or mental health advice.
Never disregard professional advice or delay seeking treatment for psychological, physical, or emotional distress because of something you have read on this website or another associated platform.
Lexi Black is not, at the time of writing, qualified or accredited to provide mental health support. All information, including mindfulness exercises, is provided as general guidance based on personal experience only.
If the reader or any other person has a medical or mental health concern, or you are in a state of crisis, you are encouraged to seek appropriate support via your primary care physician and/or a qualified and accredited mental health or medical practitioner.
Some resources which may help to assist you in seeking the right support are listed below. Please note that I am not affiliated with, and cannot be held responsible for, your experience with any of these organisations, and they are intended only as helpful resources:
Rights of Reproduction
This website and its content are copyright of Lexi Black – © Lexi Black 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.